• Fire alarm systems troubleshooting and repair
• Retrofit projectsRequirements:
– Minimum 3-years full-time experience servicing and installing a variety of fire alarm
– Knowledge and application of National Fire Code (NFPA-72)
– Experience troubleshooting and servicing older systems a benefit
– Able to work independently
– Strong English writing, math and computer skills
– Clean driver’s license (no more than one (1) point on record)
– Able to pass a criminal background check
– California Fire/Life Safety Certification will be required within 90 days of hire
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health/dental/life insurance and a 401k plan. We also offer career growth and advancement with assistance in industry continuing education and certifications.No relocation available, local candidates only, please.For immediate consideration, please apply now. Send resumes to email@example.com or fax to (650) 988-9005.
Statcomm Inc. is a UL certified service company that specializes in Fire Alarm Systems, Fire Sprinkler Systems, Automated Gates and Access Control with a market focus of Community Associations and Commercial Properties. Over the past twenty years in business we have focused on controlled and steady growth. This focus has allowed us to develop an impressive client list and a solid financial position.
Statcomm Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If interested, please send a cover letter, salary history and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org