Statcomm Inc. is a Diamond Certified service and installation company located in Mountain View, California that specializes in life safety, fire alarm and fire sprinkler systems, automated gate and access control, servicing the Greater San Francisco Bay Area. With over 80+ employees, we are a company that emphasizes family and team support, with an impressive client list and a strong financial position.
We are currently seeking a Fire Sprinkler System Technician to join our growing staff. This position will be focused on delivering outstanding customer support and superior technical skills. You will have a variety of assignments that should be completed with minimal supervision.
Minimum Requirements for Position:
- Minimum 3-years of documented experience troubleshooting, servicing and installing Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Able to perform physical labor
- Cut, thread, and groove pipe
- Assemble and install variety of metal and nonmetal pipes, tubes, and fittings, including iron, steel, copper, and plastic
- Connect pipes, using threaded, soldered, grooved, or cemented joints
- Secure pipes to structure with brackets, clamps, and hangers
- Install and maintain hydraulic and pneumatic components of machines and equipment such as pumps and tanks
- Able to work with heights and operate lifts
- Able to read blueprints and distinguish the route of the installation
- Able to work in confined spaces, climb ladders, work from lifts and lift up to 70lbs
- Familiar with applicable fire and building codes (preferred)
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision or as part of a team
- Able to work occasionally on weekends and evenings
- Ability to work after-hours on-call rotation
- Clean driver’s license (no more than one-point on DMV record w/ no DUI or license suspension history)
- Negative drug test (administered by 3rd-party)
- Clean criminal background check (administered by 3rd-party)
- Good references (professional and personal)
This is a fulltime, permanent position, salary competitive and commensurate with experience. We offer Performance Incentive Program (by-Department bonus program), competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits including health/dental/life insurance and a 401k plan. Statcomm Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes a drug-free workplace. Veterans of our Armed Forces will be given preferential consideration.
If interested, please send a cover letter, salary history and resume to email@example.com